These are our class policies regarding cancellations, class start times and replacement cards. While these scenarios rarely happen, we wanted to let you know in advance about our polices.
Cancellation / No Show Policy
- Registration cancellations 7 or more days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, less a $5 processing fee.
- Registration cancellations less than 7 days from start of a course will receive a 100% refund on course tuition, less a $25 administrative fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations 48 hours or less prior to the enrolled class or for students who are a “No Show” on the day of class. However, such students may attend a future class by paying a $25 rescheduling fee.
- Students who show up after the class has started will not be permitted to attend due to training regulations. The student may take a class at a different date. No refunds will be given.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment, weather, or other circumstances. Refunds are not issued due to weather cancellations, however the class will be rescheduled or the student may transfer to a different class at their convenience.
Class Start Times
Classes start promptly to ensure enough time for proper training. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to check-in and get a seat. Students who arrive after the class has started may be asked to reschedule. There is a $25 rescheduling fee. Refunds are not given.
We encourage everyone to make a copy of their certification card as we can not issue replacement cards.